Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Artwork not good – MM’s were good - weekend was boiling powerful


Apple family’s first weekend at Pf was boiling hot with connecting to some new friends and trying out some fancy-nancy artwork on my first message. We are pumped about our new church! My hand was a little sore from shaking 750 hands – prayed with many who want to increase the temp of their life – 10 people responded to Christ and even though my drawing was somewhat confusing to figure out in the message I am flying high with anticipation of what God is going to do Next at PF.

4 comments:

mR. Kidd said...

i can't wait to meet you Pastor Chuck!
and the title for the new series sounds amazing

DramaMama said...

I look forward to reading more =) Thanks for starting a blog for us to get to know you more!

Anthony and April Flanigan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony and April Flanigan said...

Love the title of your blog... "Slice of the Apple" Very creative and catchy! :) Anthony and I enjoyed your message last week! My (April) dad was in town visiting and he was impressed!