Monday, September 13, 2010

SUNDAY NIGHT REVIEW

WOW - WHAT A WEEKEND! I LOVE IT WHEN WE HAVE WEEKEND'S LIKE THIS...

· A few thoughts on an amazing weekend @ PF church
· 2nd week in our series on Christian Atheist
· Lots of tears were shared as there was a huge heart of repentance
· Tons of new guests in each service
· 100 people signed up for Compassion Clinic – we need more!
· Several people were baptized including my son – Yes,I am proud Dad!
· So many prodigals came back to God and made commitments
· There were so many Salvation's I have no idea how many
· The worship was sweet in each service – Give it up to our new pastor
· Last few minutes were turned into a prayer meeting in each service
· Enjoyed my Starting Point class with a bunch of new believers
· Packers beat Philadelphia Eagles and Clay Matthews did an awesome job - Go Pack!

0 comments: