Thursday, October 2, 2008

Have you seen the 5 billboards that PF Church has up right now? I am pumped about doing the billboards and raising the water level of spiritual interest. Soon there will be a direct mail piece that will hit every home in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. This will make it easy for creating greater visibility. I am pleased in what I am hearing and seeing in people inviting others to our Community day. I invited my first person today! I am hoping and praying this person will come. Let me know what you think?

1 comments:

DramaMama said...

Every time we see the billboards, my 3 yo shouts out, "Hey! Mom!! It's the guy from church! It's the church guy!!" LOL - sometimes I almost jerk the wheel he yells so loud! But he's excited, like us...It's cool to see the boards and get some more exposure.