Friday, November 28, 2008

A Thanksgiving I can't keep quiet about

On Thanksgiving Day, the turkey aroma just gets those mouth watering juices flowing and the stomach rumbling, but somehow I need to think about what I am thankful for and the list is so long that I can’t possibly name them all. The distraction of the smell makes it difficult but let me give you a few. We have just made a move from Rogers, MN to Sheyboygan, WI, which is a 6-hour drive, 350+ miles but it was a move that was created and orchestrated by the Holy Spirit and was made in heaven to bless the socks off of the Apple family. We could not be more thrilled for the executive team and people of PF Church. What a joy to get to know so many wonderful people who have such a heart for God and a passion for the church!

We left a great number of friends in Rogers at HighPoint church, yet wondered what would this next step be like -- we have been blessed way beyond our greatest imaginations. Turkey aroma might have affected my thought patterns but there is no way I would pass up a chance to thank the leadership and people of PF Church for allowing us to serve them. We are looking forward to an adventurous journey with our new congregation and wonderful friends as we love God and love others together.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome! You KNOW I "can't keep quiet!" :) We are enjoying getting to know you & your family!