Thursday, December 11, 2008

MY LITTLE GIRL?


My daughter is graduating from College tomorrow. Can you believe it? Yes I know I am getting old and she has grown up way too quickly. We are on our way to Mpls. to see her walk the line and declare another great accomplishment in her life. This will be a marking point in her life and I am extremely proud of her. She is a woman of God that has a huge heart for children or really anybody. We have always said, Alyssa is a beautiful girl inside and out. One thing I know is God is not finished with her yet and the best is yet to come. Graduation is just a launch pad to send her off into this great world ready to make her splash and impact. One thing I know - You better watch out world, because she will make a royal splash! I love my daughter and am extremely proud of her. When she walks across the stage I will be the dad cheering and tears will be flooding up in my eyes as I think, that is my daughter and God is going to use her in a great way in the future. I love you Alyssa!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you, your wife, and her! How wonderful. That was my dad with me 9 years ago... I just decided that my little girl will stay 3 forever....God bless- Pastor Trish