Friday, December 12, 2008

What is God doing at PF Church?

Last Sunday I was blown away. It was Sunday second service as I shared my message on the grace of God. At the end there were so many that responded that I could not count them all. The amazing part to me was the crying out to God without restraint. People responded with great emotion as I came to the decision time. I shared the challenge of salvation but then I shared how God loves them -- something began to happen. I then shared my story of how God healed me with His grace and truth from a graceless experience of an alcoholic father. Several people began to sob with un-controlling emotion as God’s healing grace was there to touch many lives. I am blown away as I sit back and see God’s amazing grace at work. How has God’s grace touched you?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can relate to some of PC's testimony- I my dad was also a drinker, until recently, when he got saved at age 85! God's grace has kept me faithful to Christ since 1983 when I called out to Him! Jesus filled in the "blanks" that were left by my earthy dad and restored AND IMPROVED my relationship with my earthy dad! His grace IS sufficient!