Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Measuring Up for the Upcoming Wedding - December 19th, 2010

Wow - I have prayed for this day & it is going to happen. Luke, Alyssa's Finance' treats her like a princess and I love his sense of humor. There are 5 things I told him when he asked for her hand in marriage: First of all, and most of all, that he was a spiritual leader. Secondly, that there love would be based upon a commitment not a feeling. Thirdly, that he would treat her like a princess. Fourthly, that he would be wise in his finances throughout their lives. Last but not least, that he would have a huge core value to hear from God everyday and whenever they seek direction for their future. I have complete confidence that Luke will do all of these and more. I am thrilled to get a son in-law like Luke and most of all that my daughter will be happy the rest of her life.
The Lord answered my prayer of 25 years!

0 comments: