Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SUNDAY @ PF CHURCH

People gathered with a sense of excitement and anticipation as we worshipped in our four services this past weekend.

Brat days & Gus Macker tournament were our competition, but nothing beats experiencing the presence of God and the Joy of the Lord. I love it when the church comes together! We have a blast giving it up for Jesus in worship, teaching, serving and giving. Pastor Brian was doing some creative crazies as he put together a video announcing the new kids ministry and kick off time for the family at the Over & Above Children’s Museum in Sheboygan.

The best part for me is to see lives transformed by the Spirit of God. That never grows old for me and I anticipate God’s movement each week.

I guess what still is in my heart is a prayer I have been giving up to Jesus all week. I have been praying that we would live in the Tree of Life rather than the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. If you didn’t hear the message, it would be well worth hearing the message asap; you can pick one up at the information center. The cry of my heart is that we would all become greater lovers of God and people of his presence. There is nothing more satisfying than to live in the tree of life 24/7. It will take some effort but we all can move closer into the intimacy that God is calling his church. Don’t miss next week as we take on the second part of the series on the emotional healthy church. See you next weekend! Come expecting God to do something great in all of our hearts. If you didn’t hear the message get the CD at our info center.

0 comments: